LINK 2 ENTER SITE >>> Download PDF

File Name:boss gs 10 manual.pdf
Size: 3544 KB
Type: PDF, ePub, eBook
Category: Book
Uploaded: 22 May 2019, 14:27 PM
Rating: 4.6/5 from 753 votes.

Last checked: 2 Minutes ago!

In order to read or download boss gs 10 manual ebook, you need to create a FREE account.

Download Now!

eBook includes PDF, ePub and Kindle version

✔ Register a free 1 month Trial Account.
✔ Download as many books as you like (Personal use)
✔ Cancel the membership at any time if not satisfied.
✔ Join Over 80000 Happy Readers

boss gs 10 manual

Stay up to date with Roland news, artists, promotions, events, and more. Provides an overview of key features, functions and operational tips. The BOSS Worldwide Social Network keeps you connected to the latest products, exciting events, and much more. Stay up to date with Roland news, artists, promotions, events, and more. Provides an overview of key features, functions and operational tips. The BOSS Worldwide Social Network keeps you connected to the latest products, exciting events, and much more. In no event shall Roland Corporation be liable to end-users for any damages whatsoever, including but not limited to financial damages for any loss of profits or information arising from the use of, or inability to use this updater. The foregoing provision is effective even if Roland Corporation has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Please read carefully the terms of this License Agreement before installing or using the SOFTWARE. By installing, copying, or starting the use of the SOFTWARE, you hereby consent to the terms of this License Agreement.Use of the SOFTWARE shall include loading the SOFTWARE into temporary memory (i.e., RAM) or installing the SOFTWARE into storage media (i.e., hard disk) of the computer on which you will use the SOFTWARE.Therefore, you must treat the SOFTWARE like any other copyrighted material (i.e., a book or a CD). All rights that are not provided for herein are reserved by Roland.But you may permanently transfer the SOFTWARE and accompanying printed materials provided you retain no copies of the Software and recipient agrees to the terms of this License Agreement. If the SOFTWARE has been updated or upgraded, any transfer of the SOFTWARE must include the most recent update and all prior versions.You shall not use the remaining form(s) of media on another computer.Please read the instructions completely, and please note that you should use the SOFTWARE AT YOUR OWN RISK.

http://westcoastcutting.ca/userfiles/boss-dr-rhythm-670-manual.xml

Tags:
  • boss gs 10 manual, boss gt 10 manual, boss gt 10 manual pdf, boss gt 10 manual download, boss gt 10 manual usuario pdf, boss gt 10 manuale italiano pdf, boss gs 10 manual.

In no event shall Roland be liable to end-users for any damages whatsoever, including but not limited to financial damages for any loss of profits or information arising from the use of, or inability to use this product. The foregoing provision is effective even if Roland has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Even if the SOFTWARE has any material, verifiable, and reproducible program errors, Roland shall have no liability to modify such errors.Upon such termination, you shall immediately stop using the SOFTWARE.All rights reserved. The manual should be No part of this publication may be reproduced in any form Used for instructions intended to alert the user to the risk of injury or material damage should the unit be used improperly. The GS-10 also includes amp types and effects for basses, giving you total song-creation capabilities all in one single device. BASS Knob Adjusts the sound quality of the preamp’s low- frequency range. With items for which there aren’t that many parameters, the GS-10 jumps to the last (or initial) parameter. Panel Descriptions EXIT Button Use this to undo operations. USB Connector Use a USB cable to connect this connector to your computer to exchange data between the GS-10 and the computer.DIGITAL INPUT SELECT MULTI EFFECTS Panel Descriptions MIDI OUT MIDI MIDI IN SELECT CONTROL PHONES GUITAR AMP OUT OUTPUT Audio signal Control or MIDI signal Sound Module. Use this setting also when using the GS-10’s speakers or headphones. Combo AMP Use this setting when connecting to the guitar input of a combo amp (where the amp and speaker or speakers are combined in a single unit). Signals from MIC INPUT are disregarded, and the signals input to the GS-10 from the USB or AUX INPUT connectors are mixed with the effect output. fig.02-070. You can use these knobs to make slight adjustments to tones in the selected patch quickly and easily. fig.02-150 PREAMP GAIN: Adjusts the degree of preamp distortion.

http://www.gancza-yacht.pl/userfiles/boss-dr-880-manual-espa-ol.xml

The distortion gets stronger as the knob is turned to the right. You’ll probably want to take advantage of this feature by assigning names that suggest the sound you’ll obtain, or the song in which it’ll be used. In such cases, lower the volume or tone of your bass guitar. When connecting to an audio amp or similar equipment:. General dynamic mic used for instruments and vocals. Pre Delay Adjusts the time until the reverb sound appears. Low Cut (Low Cut Filter) This sets the frequency at which the low cut filter begins to take effect. This lets you cut the low-end component below the set frequency to create a clear, distinct low end, thereby bringing out the high end of the effect. LPF (Low Pass Filter): This creates a wah effect over a wide frequency range. BPF (Band Pass Filter): This creates a wah effect in a narrow frequency range. Polarity Selection for the direction in which the filter will change in response to the input. You can also use it as a “limiter” to suppress only the sound peaks and prevent distortion. Sens (Sensitivity) This controls the input sensitivity of the defretter. Increasing the value will emphasize the effect, creating a more unusual sound. Separation Adjusts the diffusion. The diffusion increases as the value increases. Low Cut (Low Cut Filter) This sets the frequency at which the low cut filter begins to take effect. DIR (Direct): Sets the note name of the input sound. You can also play individual notes on the guitar and let the GS-10 interpret the note name. EFF (Effect): Sets the note name of the output sound. This makes it easier to achieve effect sound settings that match the tempo of the song (synchronizing the time to twice or four times the time length of the BPM when the set time is increased). Lo Rate (Low Rate) Adjust the speed of the chorus effect for the low frequency range. Rise Time This sets the time passing from the moment the trigger is turned on until the set vibrato is obtained.

https://labroclub.ru/blog/bosch-logixx-1600-express-manual

Rate Adjust the rate at which the sound will be cut. Sets the note name of the input sound. You can also play individual notes on the guitar and let the GS-10 judge the note name. STEP: Sets the step of the phrase. You can also play on the guitar and put the step forward. Square: The unit detects the pitch and attack information from the input guitar sound, then send the square waveform ) from the internal sound generator. Saw: The unit detects the pitch and attack information from the input guitar sound, then send the saw waveform ( from the internal sound generator. When it is set to high, the volume change will be greater depending on the picking strength. When it is set to “0,”. OD-1 This is the sound of the BOSS OD-1. This is the sound of the BOSS OD-2. OD-2 CRUNCH This is a crunch sound of the BOSS BD-2. This gives a basic, traditional distortion DS-1 sound. Patch Level Inc1 Increases the patch volume level in increments of 10 units. Patch Level Inc2 Increases the patch volume level in increments of 20 units. Controllers that can be selected as the source are shown below.Under these conditions you can then tune your guitar. If the MIDI channel settings are not correct, the GS-10 will be unable to exchange data with other MIDI devices. Operating From the GS-10. Set the GS-10’s Device ID to the same number that was used when the data was transmitted to the MIDI sequencer. This requires installation of a USB driver on your computer so that it can work with the GS-10’s driver mode settings. You can use the GS-10 to add effects to audio data played back from the computer, and then record these sounds back to the computer. MIDI channels MIDI is able to independently control more than one MIDI device over a single MIDI cable. This is possible because of the concept of MIDI channels. With the GS-10, you can use MIDI to transfer MIDI messages and audio data.

http://atamusavirlik.com/images/boss-gs-10-manual.pdf

Error Messages If you attempt an incorrect operation or if an operation could not be executed, the display will indicate an error message. Requested data, for example, may have a limit in length or must be divided into predetermined address fields before it is exchanged across the interface. Upon receiving RQ1, the GS-10 replies with the patch number. Request size to the GS-10 at this time is fixed at 2 bytes (set at 00 00 00 02). Patch Write When received: After the patch is written, the patch is switched to the received patch number, and the Current Patch is output. The GS-10 Driver sends data from the application to the GS-10, and passes data from the GS-10 to the application. Audio signals can be transferred between the GS-10 and the computer at a resolution of 24 bits and sampling frequencies of 44.1 kHz. And in addition to audio, you can also control the GS-10 using MIDI messages and connect external MIDI devices and computers. Disconnect all USB cables except for a USB keyboard and USB mouse (if used). Open “Control Panel” from the Windows Start menu, then open the “System Properties” dialog. Driver installation will begin. If the “What action do you want Windows to take?” setting in step 4 was not set to “Ignore”, a “Hardware Installation”. Wait until “Found New Hardware” appears near the taskbar. When driver installation has been completed, the “System Settings Change” dialog box will appear. Disconnect all USB cables except for a USB keyboard and USB mouse (if used).Specify the drive name of your CD-ROM drive. fig.11-190 If the “File signature verification”. Driver installation will begin.If the Windows CD-ROM is not inserted in the CD-ROM drive, a “Insert Disk” dialog box may appear. When installation of the USB audio device driver is complete, a dialog box like the one shown here will appear. Use this setting if you want to use 24-bit audio with an application that does not have a WDM driver mode or does not support ASIO (such as Cool Edit).

https://www.novet.de/wp-content/plugins/formcraft/file-upload/server/content/files/1626ed4c5c953c---bosch-oven-and-hob-manual.pdf

This concludes the procedure for setting the input and output destinations. Windows XP- Click the Windows start button, and from the menu that appears, select “Control Panel.”. Audio signals can be transferred between the GS-10 and the computer at a resolution of 24 bits and sampling frequencies of 44.1 kHz. And in addition to audio, you can also control the GS-10 using MIDI messages and connect external MIDI devices and computers. If the power of the GS-10 is turned on, a message like the following will appear when the Macintosh is started up. Perform the steps described below as appropriate for the message that is displayed. Verify that the “OMS MIDI Device Setup” dialog box lists the GS-10. Then click all check boxes from “Port 1”. GS-10 CONTROL corresponds to the GS-10’s control port. After you have verified this, and exit OMS Setup. If you hear sound, the settings have been made correctly. fig.11-540 GS-10 MIDI IN,OUT corresponds to the GS-10’s MIDI IN,MIDI OUT. GS-10 CONTROL corresponds to the GS-10’s control port. This section explains how to install the ASIO driver that allows the GS-10 to be used by your sequencer software or audio editing software. Wait for approximately five seconds. While you are waiting, the screen display will not change, but the GS-10 is being detected. Do not touch the mouse or keyboard. In order to check that detection has been completed, once again go to “Apple System Profiler”, and select “Update all information”. Test signals will be output from the GS-10; left first, then right, as indicated in the screen. fig.11-660 In the Sound dialog box, click the “Input” tab. Perform the driver installation (p. 157) once again. If the sound of the alert comes from the GS-10 when you do so, it means that the GS-10 is being recognized and that the driver has been installed properly. To adjust the latency, change the Buffer Size in the driver settings dialog box. BOSS GS- 10 will not be displayed unless the classic view is selected.

baocaosudanang24h.com/uploads/image/files/canon-pixma-ip5200-printer-manual.pdf

Disconnect the USB cable. Troubleshooting Macintosh users 1. Disconnect the USB cable (by which the GS-10 is connected) from your Macintosh. 2. From the system extensions folder, drag “USB GS-10 Driver” into the trash to delete it. Under no circumstances must either of the above wires be connected to the earth terminal of a three pin plug. Model Name: GS-10 Type of Equipment: Guitar Effects System with USB Audio Interface Responsible Party: Roland Corporation U.S. ADVARSEL Eksplosjonsfare ved feilaktig skifte av batteri. Benytt samme batteritype eller en tilsvarende type anbefalt av apparatfabrikanten. So if you're just updating from a previous version, you can safely skip downloading the manual separately: just download and install the update to GS-10 Manager, and you'll be able to read the automatically installed manual anyway. Russian violin labelled Rogart Rubus, Petersburg 1850; also three other. A conductor material has a free-electron density of 10 electrons per metre 1. BOSS eBand JS-8- Audio Player with Effects eTracks are backing tracks. And union androiddata is largest any 3 russian farmers click-3: game. Menu language: English,Simple Chinese,Traditional Chinese,Russian.Stomp Under Foot Green Russian Brand New. Boss eBand JS-10 Audio Player with Guitar Effects. Ref: RUSSIAN GREEN Big Pedal Electro TB Guitar Distortion Muff Fuzz v8. Then in a second part (chapters 6-10) a comparative review of the main classes of bulk.Based on a well tried-and-tested lecture at the Russian State University of Oil and Gas,. J.S. Nathwani; M.D. Pandey; N.C. Lind, 2010, 192, Hardcover. Boss eBand JS-10; Boss eBand JS-8; Boss GT-100. All user reviews for the Boss SX-700. Roland Manuel's (when they are Russian). Electro Harmonix Rare Russian Big Muff Pi Guitar Effects Pedal SHIPS. The Times (London, England), Tuesday, December 22, 1891, Page 10.Guy's; Wslker Siguor Pistti at the Popular Concerts, but not till or elwt e band.

https://fortlauderdale-carservice.com/wp-content/plugins/formcraft/file-upload/server/content/files/1626ed4d4e575d---bosch-operating-manual-dishwasher.pdf

Bearnd are subsequently filed Quarterly Reports on Form 10 Q. I am good at keeping up with trends in all things fasnes like Boss. She started at the Improper Bostonian magazine where she worked as assistant fashion eband services. Complete description of the Russian Olive (Angustifolia) including.Harald Gebauer und die EBand Profil von pludshoesbq.Short Haul E-band Radios. Contents contributed and discussions participated by Jack Bass.. 00da BOSS GT-10 00db BOSS GT-10 Guitar Effects Processor 00dc BOSS. SPD-SX 014b eBand JS-10 014d GT-100 0150 TD-15 0151 TD-11. L 0017 forgotten L 0018 Romanian L 0019 Russian L 001a Serbian 01. 10 HE TIMES, TUESDAY, DECEMBER 22, 189t courtrt or and Co.Knottyy Tests Vacuum Pumps: 1 Stage vs 2 Stage. 10:13. Russian President Vladimir Putin walks during a memorial service at the.ToneFreq's Daily Pedal: EHX Small Stone Russian Re-issue. Aids to Stealth. Stealth in Action. Counters to Stealth. Index. 10. 14. 24. 34. 58. 68. 106. Russian front again demanded a custom paint job. Boss Audio Systems eBAND AUDIO PLAYER AND GUITAR EFFECTS JS-10. Enhanced Sound Library The eBand JS-10 is packed with cool new play-along tracks, including over 350 audio loops for jamming and 50 new songs. B-Stock, Rockett Archer Ikon, limited edition, with Russian NOS diodes. B-Stock, Boss JS-10 JS-10 eBand, guitar and bass preamp, 2.1-chanel sound system. 1'e band baud 0. an up balloot p of th.Reload to refresh your session. Reload to refresh your session. I could not even get them to distort at high volumes. I also dig the fact that you can plug the USB into your PC and visible make edits and create patches. This unt would be the only one a guitarist would need if it only came with a footswitch. This unit is highly rugged and strikingly gorgeous. Like all the other Boss upper end processors, this thing is built like a tank. If you're really looking to upgrade your existing set up, this unit is the one and only. What are you waiting for.

https://evocative.ru/wp-content/plugins/formcraft/file-upload/server/content/files/1626ed4e449a00---bosch-oppvaskmaskin-manual.pdf

The memory 100 users are more than adequate. The soft Windows adds more rgonomie allowing graphical edition. I am not a connoisseur of DIFFERENT (and trs many) amps modliss by GS10 but all seem cohrents and transparent, each bringing a color particulire without being caricature or synth tick. The rglages of prampli (gain, bass, middle, treble, presence) combines thirty amp simulations allow an infinite combination that cover the entire sound spectrum.Finally I found the preamp convaiquant very warm, regardless of the grain, light, crunchy or saturated. All these effects are largely trs Settings, simultanment used (except FX1 and FX2, only one of each) and in the order desired. The preamp section can also be place where you want in the chain of effects (ds time someone wants to put the reverb before distortion.) N'tant not a fan of too marked effects, I mainly use the reverb, chorus and whawha with the optional expression pedals ( boss ev-5 ) and I am satisfied trs. I do not use any of the simulation of distortion pedals, my taste is too cold and aggressive, but I think it has the desired effect as remains in the minds of p Boss pedals. The preamp allows any fawn to have saturations dj gnreuses warm-but-this time without the need for an overdrive supplmentaire. In the conbini 2, we have what it takes to play thrash-metal. I have not needed the legalization Settings, the preamp's wide enough for me dj, everything that this is highly comprehensive and combined infinity, and I not see what is bound to get the sound you're looking. You can choose what part of the string effects the audio is sent to the PC via USB, allowing for example to play a guitar part with all the effects in monitoring (for ism and feeling) but not to record on his PC that raw guitar, see the preamp, reserving the possibility to settle DEFINITIONS effects that the end of all records in the mix.

BANHTRUNGTHUVIP.COM/upload/files/canon-pixma-ip5200-instruction-manual.pdf

In this case the effects are applied either on the guitar but from the USB input, and serves as a gs-10 effects loop for PC. A final point convenient, between the auxiliary RCA which I plug my synth that allows me to free myself of a mini mixer. OVERALL OPINION I use it for only a week and I am far from having been around. I even discovering qualities and default that I had never noticed on my guitars, it is to say.The memory 100 users are more than adequate. In this case the effects are applied either on the guitar but from the USB input, and serves as a gs-10 effects loop PC, numrique throughout the chain. I even discovering qualities and default that I had never noticed on my guitars, it is to say.Dozens of amp simulations and effects on the sound. A bank of 100 sounds prdfinits, all editable and mmorisables (100 other memory). Many more possibilities for tweaking the sound as is humanly possible to control. One would lose if the controls of GS10 n'taient not as intuitive. The desktop is in prsentation trs ergonomic work home, in the studio (no need to be four feet). However, it is possible to use the thing with scne pdalier south of control. UTILIZATION I use a low-GS10. The implementation is immediate) connect a bass (or guitar or microphone) on GS10 b) connect headphones and aluminum gear. Or, more complicated a) connect the instrument b) plug in your favorite amp. It is also possible to get out of line out (table, walls,.) and USB to PC (24 bits). Everything is self-evident with this product. It starts and configures aisment trs. Controls the switches and pots on the front are trs prcis and enjoyable to the touch. In addition, they are DDouble on the PC screen in a window graphics trs comfortable use. In addition a complete doc comes with. Each is rglage Retailer. GS10 comes with recording software for PC (Music Creator) that allows you to easily make small models.

(Can also launch its mp3 or midi files that will be prfrs mixes with the sound of the instrument). An auxiliary input also allows you to mix a drumkit or synth or other sound source instrument. SOUND QUALITY I'm not professional, but if there is a default in the sound, I have not yet found. The amp simulations are rvls my bass. (I did not believe before too) No breath. Each sound effect is infinitely modifiable up losing the sound of the original instrument. Fortunately a simple click to return pr-configuration table. Chaining effects can be changed will and a noise gate eliminates the last indsirables hissing. OVERALL OPINION GS10 I use with my bass, a synth and a PC for two months. I use it in home Sutdio is it really a config comfortable a. The optimized rglages After a few hours the house, stand instantanment when playing in groups. All this can be structured by CATEGORY, style etc.. As entand (it is also possible to leave everything loose in the memory). There is a library by its management. I'm really happy with the amp simulation, compressor, delay, reverb, chorus etc.. many rglage prdfini for each effect can quickly find a sound. Then for the settings is more for to be changed. The effect is more like synth questionable (controller of difficult months for me). Also, if the machine works as much with a bass guitar, he possde guitar preset lot more (about 85) than low (approx.12). These two points are the only points that I find ngatifs. Overall and in the trs dtail I happy with my choice.By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more. Additionally, in order to feel assured that you have gained a good grasp of every feature provided by your new unit, Owner’s manual shoulIn the case of the symbol at left, it isImportant data sWith its new amp SUSTAIN Knob Normally, patch names are displayed. GAIN Knob Adjusts the degree of preampEXIT Button Use this when setting the delay time with the tap input. Use this to undo operations. (p. 33) 18.

WRITE Button Press to store settings. 6. CHORUS (p. 21, p. 34) LEVEL Knob 19. AUX INPUT LEVEL Knob Adjusts the volume level of the chorus sound. Adjusts the volume of the input from the AUX INPUT jack.A brief interval (a few seconds) after power up is required before the unit will. Use only the specified expression pedal (Roland EV-5; operate normally. optional). By connecting anSelect the type of output device connected to the OUTPUT Stack Return jack or GUITAR AMP OUT jack. Use this setting when connecting to RETURN of a stack amp or rack mounted power amp.You can connect this directly to the digital When using a CD or MD player, rhythm machine, or similar in connector of a digital recorder or other device and record device for practice, connect these device to the AUX INPUT with no degradation in sound quality.How to Select Patches (Patch Change) The GS-10 can store 200 combinations (or “sets”) of effects and parameter settings. Each of these sets is called a “patch.” When the Play screen is showing in the display, you can Patches include both User patches and Preset patches. Please try again.Please try again.In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. Register a free business account Please try your search again later.It essentially has every boss effect in it, plus has a SPDIF Digital out, a USB out, and every other kinda out you may need in a Studio setting.The built in speakers make it an ideal tabletop unit for an apartment or home situation where volume may be an issue.This unit is NEW from an authorized dealer, but was purchased from old Roland stock, so the original outer box is gone, but all the cables, manuals, etc are still sealed and included. All Warranties apply. We ship SAME DAY so you get your stuff FASTHope you snag this.Amazon calculates a product’s star ratings based on a machine learned model instead of a raw data average.

The model takes into account factors including the age of a rating, whether the ratings are from verified purchasers, and factors that establish reviewer trustworthiness. The site may not work properly if you don't update your browser. If you do not update your browser, we suggest you visit old reddit. Press J to jump to the feed.An example of this that I've spotted frequently is a synth keyboard where the MIDI source has been set to remote rather than local, disabling the keyboard. People throw out perfectly good, expensive gear because they didn't read the manual. All rights reserved Back to top. Those of you that have one know, the user manual is multilingual and so huge.I took that to a copy place and had it bound. This is much more usable.So I duplicated my steps. And, of course, shortly afterwards found the first one. So I now have two.Of course, this going to be fcfs.Paste as plain text instead Display as a link instead Clear editor Upload or insert images from URL.This is a place of learning, support and encouragement. We are unapologetically positive. Shop Online and Parts Ship Today. Call us at 1-800- 458-5593 Find Garland manuals at Parts Town. Call 800-458-5593 Not to worry, partstown.com is ready to help. Please place this order and all future international orders there. PHONES jack (Stereo miniature phone type). LINE OUT jacks (RCA phono type)SD card. USB cable. Owner's Manual Dual Footswitch (BOSS FS-6). Expression Pedal (Roland EV-5, BOSS FV-500L, BOSS FV-500H). USB Flash Memory. We cannot guarantee operation if other products are used. Mass Storage Class MP3 (Bit rate: 64 K to 320 Kbps, Playback only) Times may be slightly shorter depending on the number of songs that were created. Times may be slightly shorter depending on the number of songs that were created. Times may be slightly shorter depending on the number of songs that were created. Load WAV or MP3 format audio files into eBand. Save songs from eBand to your computer.

Add or edit song titles. And by having access to our ebooks online or by storing it on your computer, you have convenient answers with Boss Js 10 Manual. To get started finding Boss Js 10 Manual, you are right to find our website which has a comprehensive collection of manuals listed. Our library is the biggest of these that have literally hundreds of thousands of different products represented. I get my most wanted eBook Many thanks If there is a survey it only takes 5 minutes, try any survey which works for you. Be sure to check that it is the user manual to exactly the device that you are looking for. In our database Boss Audio Systems GS-10 it belongs to the category Musical Instrument. A user manualBoss Audio Systems GS-10 is taken from the manufacturer, a Boss Audio Systems company - it is an official document, so if you have any doubts as to its contents, please contact the manufacturer of the device Boss Audio Systems GS-10 directly. You can view the user manualBoss Audio Systems GS-10 directly online or save and store it on your computer.The manual should be No part of this publication may be reproduced in any form If you have any questions, you can ask them in the form below. Other users viewing this website will have the opportunity to help you solve your probem with Boss Audio Systems GS-10. Remember that you can also share the solution. If you solved the problem yourself, please write the solution to the problem with Boss Audio Systems GS-10 - you will surely help many users by doing so.Ask a question - our users can help you. With our cookies we would like to offer you the cleanest shopping experience possible with everything that goes with it. This includes, for example, suitable offers and remembering preferences. You can view and manage further details and options here.Always with customised added value for musicians. Close Service Contact us Help Standard Delivery Times ?333 Add to Basket 7 bought Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 3rd Gen ?

129 4 bought Focusrite Scarlett Solo 3rd Gen ?95 2 bought Headrush Gigboard ?489 2 bought Behringer UMC404HD ?102 Our most popular USB Audio Interfaces Compare Products Of these, 77 customers have written no texts or given their feedback in another language. 4 28 Customers 28 customers have given this product a 4-star rating. Of these, 28 customers have written no texts or given their feedback in another language. 3 4 Customers 4 customers have given this product a 3-star rating. Of these, 3 customers have written no texts or given their feedback in another language. 2 2 Customers 2 customers have given this product a 2-star rating. No regular footswitch though, but if you don't need many effects per song then this is even great for bringing along and playing where you want. Very happy with it and I use this for jamming most of the time now. Send report Total handling features sound quality one awesome little unit! tomer, 07.02.2018 An amazing system for both beginners and advanced guitarists, everything a guitarist needs to practice, the effects sound great. The system is of the highest quality, the sound is amazing for a device of this size. I highly recommend. I really like the tracks in the device and the preset effects for each track, the possibility to slow down the song and change the scale of the song, record my self playing and hear and correct what is needed in the patch, and everything in one awesome little unit. Send report Total handling features sound quality Jam station! Z.M.G., 18.10.2018 I use as a replacement for the guitar and bass guitar combo amplifiers. The bass sound is loud enough. A lot of settings, but you need to get used to the management. You can change the tone of built-in songs, but it is better not to. There is a need for additional line input, for the three sources of possibilities is not enough, it is necessary to use an additional mixer. I eventually gave up trying to learn yet another piece of gear and offloaded this.

Group visibility: 
Public (World-wide open, for example for demo courses)